Friday, February 22, 2013

What are you reading???

I LOVE to read. And I am fast. I always have been. I used to say that I would never get a nook or a kindle. There is just something about holding a book in your hands. However. I have a rare allergy that affects my skin when i have pressure on it. I get raised welts and it burns. You would not think holding a book would bother you .. but it does.. My husband tells me "I have delicate skin" lol.
So I got a nook... And I love it! You can fit soo many books on those little suckers... and the piece de resistance... I can play angry birds on it!.. We will not even get into that little game... needless to say, Im pretty sure its not the birds that are angry but us.. because we can';t get that little pig hiding under boards aand rocks... but I digress...lol. I think thats a sign of getting older.
So I just finished reading Lara Adrains Midnight breed (yes I am addicted to supernatural romances... it's my guilty pleasure.. and chocolate.. and jelly beans.. and ooh yeah books) I read all 10 of the books And can't wait for the next one to come out. February 26!!!!!
here's a blurb about these books:
Part human, part otherworldly, the Breed has lived among humankind for thousands of years, maintaining a tentative peace built on secrecy, power, and the dark justice carried out by the formidable warriors of the Order.
But now, a blood war within the race is set to ignite. Vampires are going Rogue in startling numbers, feeding without discretion, killing humans in the streets. It is up to the Order to stop the spreading threat of Rogue domination--and in so doing, each of the warriors will be forced to confront private demons, darkest secrets, deepest fears. Some will know triumph, some will know loss, but each warrior can count on one thing: Love, when it finds him, will often come at the worst possible moment, with the least likely woman . . . and it will bring each of these powerful males to his knees.

Since I was waiting on Lara Adrains new book. I started reading Christine feehan's dark series. I read one of these a long time ago, and just found them all . So far I have read:
I finished Dark challenge this morning, and just started Dark fire

 So I will leave you with a little inspiration ( i gotta figure out how to post more than one picture side by side...EEKS)...
sooo true!
quote of the day: Gaston: It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting *ideas*, and *thinking*...
Beauty and the beast
 

No comments:

Post a Comment