Monday, February 11, 2013

anyone up for a challenge?

I am putting my foot in the water.. okay I am diving right in the water! lol
I signed up to host a scraplift challenge at mousescrappers...found right here
I thought oh this will be easy.. I will just look in the gallery and find a layout.. no problem.....
OHHHH there are soo many awesome layouts in the gallery.. I wanted to choose them all..
I didn't . I finally chose one that of course has tinkerbell on it! The lovely lady that I chose to scraplift is doing an a-z disney type theme on some of her layouts. I LOVED this idea as I made a couple books through artcow.com a couple of years ago ...doing the very same thing. So
I took some of her ideas and made my own layout. The wonderful Mad for the Mouse Designs donated a absolutely adorable freebie for participation...
So come on over and play and say HI! don't leave me treading water on my own lol!

Scraplift challenge #87- 2/10-2/24
First let me say that there are soo many absolutely , tremendously, wonderfully, amazingly beautiful layouts in the gallery!
I chose this layout because I love the a-z disney idea she has going with some of her layouts. The colors are amazing. It's tinkerbell and she's my favorite lol. The clustering is great and the font is adorable... And it is just too stinkin cute!
So without further ado... here is your scraplift layout from BANDERSON... And a great big thank you to you for allowing me to scraplift this beauty!



Here is my scraplifted layout. I took her 3 photo idea ,The alpha idea, the box around (kinda) idea

linked for credits

And here is what you are playing for from the fabulously wonderful Mad for the mouse designs! So Please make sure to thank her!


By the way my layout was made by another awesome designer Keystone scraps using her new Celebrate the day bundle that is available in her stores at go digital scrapbooking and scrap n pieces. This kit is very versatile!
quote of the day: Since I didn't get to see it in the theaters I am (not so) patiently waiting its dvd release tomorrow. im leaving you with a wreck it ralf quote.....
Sergeant Calhoun: It's "make your mommas proud" time!
Wreck-It Ralph: I love my mamma!

T.T.F.N!

No comments:

Post a Comment