Thursday, February 21, 2013

BOO! Did I scare you?

There are only 251 more days til halloween this year! I LOVE halloween. I love the fall. I love the weather. I love the cripsy sounds of leaves crunching under your feet. The lovely leaf colors. I love the decorating... and the costumes. What else can I say. I know you all have some halloween/costume pages you need to scrap right. Well I have the perfectly cute kit for you to start on them... and a freebie at the end of the post to give you a little inspiration.
This is bug a boo kit from Chubby Chihuahua Designs! I am in love with this kit. Those big ole googly eyes... too cute! This kit has so many cute elements. And is perfect for those halloween pages, we need to finish! you can find this and more great kits here. Plus you can say hi and like the Chubby chihuahua facebook page here.
Here are some of my layouts from this... and I am a little biased as this is my sister and her kidlets... but I believe they may just be the cutest bunch of spookables ... EVER! I wanna thank her for letting me "borrow" her pictures .. mwahahahahaha...
Now for your freebie....
you can get your freebie right here
And while you are here like my page ...AND tell people to come like it! lol the more the merrier!

What will you be this halloween?




No comments:

Post a Comment