Monday, February 4, 2013

the day after!

You know how on the radio they keep saying the people that watched the superbowl need a day of rest??? Well I think those of us that completed the Scrap Orchard Scrapperbowl definately need one!
Phew... Luckily I completed every single challenge! I was so proud of myself.
Heres some layouts from the challenges:
 8am-9am Recovery challenge:
9am- 10am Interception (make it scrappy):
 10am-11am Commercial break challenge:
1pm-2pm nfc champion stats:
4pm-5pm End zone:
5pm-6pm Template challenge:
7pm-8pm Halftime challenge:
8pm-9pm Blitz challenge :
10pm-11pm AFC championship stats :
11pm-12am post game template:
See that's ALOT of layouts for one day lol (okay I finished one this am and uploaded it)
Remember they are having daily chalenges in the Scrap orchard forums too... you can find them HERE
Enjoy!... and stay tuned tommorrow.... I have a big announcement!
Have a magical day!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment