Friday, February 15, 2013

friday goodness!

Yeah!!! It's friday and guess what that means.. new goodies in my inbox! Yeah!

It's also the day after Valentines and you know what that means ?.... Easter candy! I LOVE those cadbury eggs and the flavored jellybeans , like lifesavers, starburst, sweettarts. you know the ones you can only get NOW! lol

So yes I have found some really neat kits, freebies, and blog trains..oh my! By the way have you picked up head over heels from mad about the mouse yet? How about shabbalicious from keystone scraps?...well what are you waiting for.. go grab them.. and then scrap!!!

Lilypad-
Well my top pick from here today would have to be this absolutely stunning kit or bundle (you can buy the bundle or there's 4 individual parts) . It's a collab between Brittish designs and Sahlin studios.... and its Project mouse
next is Boho bliss by Pink reptile designs. I am just loving all this vintage/ antiquey kits that are coming out lately. This comes as a bundle or 5 individual parts.
And I just love this last kit. It is so cute. I pick you by laurie ann
There's also a free collab made for each other.
Scrapmatters
A drop in the ocean by amy stoffel. such lovely colors and Im loving the weathered wood papers
lime green, teal, purple and grey... I think yes!!!! sweet surrender by lldrag designs
Candy crush by litabells & studio flergs is so sugary cute... and LOVE the zebra added in.
are ya ready to get your green on? well then you need this kit. lucky leprechaun by clever monkey graphics
I love the muted colors in this kit. call me maybe by amy stoffel
AND.... if you spend $10 you get this amazing kit live capture create by amy stoffel for FREE
good from feb15-28
Mousescrappers
African vacation bundle (or you can get the kit and alpha seperately) by capturing memories
Wyld peas designs has a new kit.. and all i can say is ooohh my lol.. it is huge and all about the big cheese
a magical match- wyld web designs this kit has 202 elements , 43 papers, & 2 alphas!
Scrap n Pieces
Keystone scraps has this beautiful shabbalicious kit for you
mommy made this has a series going ... princess of the month last month it was merida and this month its Belle
Forever joy at oscraps has this prettiful flower kit for you today... hydrangea pretties
Kellybell has a sweet new dino kit ... dino roar
yeah! have fun!













No comments:

Post a Comment