Wednesday, February 20, 2013

come play with me!

I am so excited. I am trying my hand at designing this month. I have entered the february design challenge at mousescrappers.com
Color Swatch for Design Challenge #9 - February 2013



Hex Codes: #324c63, #3988a7, #6aab4d, #90af9f, #bf9f3c, #d69382, #dcf0b3

This swatch was inspired by this image although you can choose any theme you want; you don't have to use the image as the inspiration for your mini:


Someone submit it a while ago and I have been waiting for the perfect time to use it. That time is now! I see it as a little bit of spring peeking through the cold winter.

Deadline - Friday, February 22 (by 11:59pm CST)
Reveal and Blog Hop on Friday, March 1.

I can't wait to reveal my part. Im very proud of it! & I was a little enthusiastic, becuase I made an extra part of the kit... & I am giving it away as a participation prize  in the weekly challenge I am hosting from feb.20- feb 26. you can find it here
And here is my challenge and my PP. I havent posted my layout yet.

weekly challenge #173 (2/20-2/26 )

hi girls!
Your challenge should you choose to accept it this week is going to be a color inspiration challenge. I just love how people are posting their color inspirations in pintrest. so I thought I would incorporate that this week.
You can do your layout on anything disney related, but you must use the color inspiration ( or any variant shades lighter or darker if you wish). you may also add neutral colors white, black grey or brown.
Since Valentines is just a few days past i want to see LOVE! You MUST post love in the gallery for everyone that participates in this challenge.

Okay here is the color inspiration I chose

I love peacock feather right so, hence the inspiration lol.
I have a few errands to run today . I will post what you are playing for and also my layout later!
Have fun!

Here's what you will be playng for...
 
 
So come and play with me! & I will share my extras!
 
Goodnight ya'all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment