Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Okay are ya ready for a BIG announcement?

I posted yesterday that I was going to have a BIG announcement today. This is something I am soo excited about. At the first of the year, I decided to put myself out there and try to join a ct team

So guess what! I am a member of Mad for the mouse Mousketeers!!!!!!
I am soo excited!

I just want to say a great big congrats to the outher girls that made it!
& to let you in on a little secret.... are ya ready?
There is a new kit being released on valntines day. And you don't wanna miss it. It is so adorable!
And I know some of the girls are making freebies for it.. myself included!
So please hit the like button on the mad for the mouse facebook page found right here .
Go check out the mad for the mouse blog... here .
I will post links to all the mousketeers blogs when they become available!
Have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment