Friday, February 1, 2013

February Daily downloads!

I don't know about you, but I love seeing what the new daily download will be each month... and who can beat these sweet freebies! So first i want to say a !big thank you! to everyone that donates to these wonderful goodies.... Now onto the list. This is what I get if you know of anymore please feel free to send me an email and I will add them!
Ruffles and dots~ Daisies and dimples. This is a weekly email so you have to register & sign up here for their newsletter.

Change- Aprilisa Designs
Daily Download & Sale runs from January 31 - February 9, 2013. this is a daily download through store so you must register. this can be found here. these change over a series of times . this one is 10 days long

loving you- gingerscraps~ can be found right here
my heart soars~ divine digitals. this is from 1-15 then a new one will be up. you must register in the forums to be able to receive. The store will be closing it's doors on feb. 28, 2013 so this will be the last 2 daily downloads. found right here .
winter valentine~ Scrapping fairytales. this is through the store so you must register . Found here
captured moments~ 3 scrapateers. you must be registered to forum to find this...here
scrap your story February- memory clips . can be found here
I don't have a picture for the next one. Pixelscrapper has an ENORMOUS amount of scrap kit parts that you can download individually or as a kit. When you sign up you start with 5 download credits a day. that number increases the more you post on the forum or in the gallery, leaving love, and completing challenges. Im up to 9 a day! You can also donate and get more credits.You get to choose what you download, right now I am finishing Superlative... so I will post a picture of that kit.. but like I said there are alot to choose from! You can find it right here
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK PAGES  has a daily download but today is the last day of their current offering. tomorrow will be a new one , So I don't have a picture to post. you can find it here . This is a store so you must register.

Okay well I am done for now. Have fun downloading!

No comments:

Post a Comment