Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Oh Tannebaum!

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree,
How lovely are your branches!
In beauty green will always grow
Through summer sun and winter snow.
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree,
How lovely are your branches!

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree,
You are the tree most loved!
How often you give us delight
In brightly shining Christmas light!
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree,
You are the tree most loved!

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree,
Your beauty green will teach me
That hope and love will ever be
The way to joy and peace for me.
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree,
Your beauty green will teach me.

Happy christmas Eve!
Today I'm gonna share some of my christmas tree's throughout the years.
2008
 2009
2010
2011
2012
2013
2014
sooo all those red , aqua & white ornies Ive been making... Here's what I did with them. Im pretty impressed with this tree. Especially after looking at past years... So whats for next year???
but this is not the only tree I have up in my house. Back in 2012 when my youngest decided to go to England with her dad.I really did not want anything to do with Christmas. I really just wanted to crawl in bed until Jan2... And be done with it. My mom said I needed a Christmas tree...so I bought one
Yep thats a charlie brown christmas tree. My daughter asked me to put up a tree so I did actually put up one that year. She has always loved christmas and it was always "our time" going to hobby lobby,
decorating, watching christmas movies together.
So I still put this little guy up every year, becuase as hard as I try I still get a little depressed
during christmas... & this reminds me to make the most of it.
Merry Christmas Ya'All!

No comments:

Post a Comment