Wednesday, May 8, 2013

sneaky Peek from Fran B's designs

Sneaky Peeky Time

Hey there, FranB Fans!  Lisa-Lisa here, I don't know about you, but I'm suffering from an iNSD hangover!  I have permanent rear end marks in my roll chair and I'm not sure that my eyes have recovered yet.  I loaded up on my downloads and I just can't wait to get scrapping.  Were you able to take part in all of the action this past weekend?  If you had other priorities, don't sweat it!  FranB has got you covered.  There will be some rereleases this week as well as a tool to help get you going on your future layouts with all of your new goodies.

Take a look at what's coming and schedule yourself some time to play with all of your new stuff!




Come on back this Friday to get a real look at these three kits and start planning a scrapping weekend.  You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment