Tuesday, May 24, 2011

week 5 cupcake

This week we made snickers cupcakes... mmmmm! I was looking online and found just a treasure throve of really awesome recipes. The is what got my inspiration for making a different kind of cupcake every week.
So I found this recipe here

I followed the directions exactly like on the blog.This was soo good, except I think if I make these again, instead of putting the frozen snickers in the middle, I will inject it with caramel sauce. The candy bar melted in the over but when i put them back in the fridge they hardened back up. So there was a hard candy in the middle. Hubby said he liked it that way. I think he is liking this cupcake a week thing way too much, at night he sits down with a big glass of milk and 4 I kid you not cupcakes lol... By the way this is the first time i have ever made homemade frosting. so I was pretty proud of myself. =) Riley chopped up little snickers bars for me,and we put them on the top and drizzled the caramel ice cream topping over top. Riley is really starting to help out each week... maybe he is enjoying it too.....lol
so introducing our snickers cupcakes


Well until next weeks !

ps. oops forgot credits for layout: template 07709CL- crystal longbrake
morning mocha- little red scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment