Thursday, May 7, 2009

world of warcraft

You don't think the only thing I think about is disney and digital scrapbooking...do you??? lol

My hubby wanted world of warcraft like there was no tomorrow. but before we got married all he had was dialup. we live out in the boonies, and that was all they offered at the time.
When we got married and I moved out here with him. We bought a new manufactured home. When we were getting everything turned back on here. He was told that they now had broadband. Omg i think he thought he was in heaven.. me too since its hard to get scrapbook kits using dialup. i religiously got my daily downloads from 4 different places for 3 months... and it would take me 4 hours. when it would have been done in like 5 min. normally... anywhooo
So He got his world of warcraft.. and I lost him. He was addicted. Now I would sit and watch him play sometimes but then i'd get bored. And I will admit that I relentlessly teased him about being a "crackhead"

One night he decided he wanted to start a rogue with different professions that way he could trade off things they acquire. He already had a paladin and a new death knight. (now this is about 9 months after getting broadband) So he says why dont you play for me for awhile. So I did... OHHH I shouldn't have done it. lol
At first I just wanted to prove
I could play it.Then It was I just want to make it to level 30 so I could buy my mount...lol see how these things start.

So now we have a problem... hubby and I both want to play.. so we do the only natural thing.. hubby buys me a new computer, a router,and a new set of the games. So we started playing together about 2 months ago. and we are both up to level 60. Me having a blood elf hunter with a dragonhawk pet, and hubby having a blood elf warlock.

Of course hubby is all guts and glory, just wanting to kill things. And I am always needed to level up my skills... fishing cooking, first aid (sounds like real life lol). my professions.. skinning of course I'm a hunter and leatherworking. Doing achievements.. like it's happy hour somewhere, drink 25 different alcoholic beverages. im up to 18 lol. and its funny cuz your screen actually gets blurry and you can't walk straight. And of course the holiday events. like for valentines...love is in the air.. and i just finished up children's week. you get to adopt an orphan for a week and take him where he wants to go, and you get a really cute pet for your troubles... unfortunately they have 3 to choose one and you can only do one per year.. guess there's next year =)

Okay so I guess I have to admit world of warcraft is fun. It's something hubby and I can do together. and even my son likes to play with me every once in awhile. And it is kinda fun to feel powerful in the game lol. cuz yes my trusty pet & I have to go save hubbies butt alot.
the only thing i hate is when an ally decides he wants to come up and kill you when he is either a way higher level than you, in the middle of fighting a mob of enemies, or when your doing something like a special event . Like last night they are having a dark moon faire. so i was talking to the "vendors" this 80 level death knight comes up and kills me 4 different times. after running back to my body and resurrecting the 4th time i gave up and went to bed. I never did get to talk to the vendors.lol
here's a pic of my character ( i also love that she looks about 10 years younger than me and I remember when I used to be that skinny lol.. oh well life happens.

Here's my pet.
Here's my orc orphan who is sadly back in the orphanage now...=(
the prizes i got for taking the little guy around... i picked the turtle

Here's my blood elf orphan she too has gone onto better things.. as a matter of fact I think she got adopted .. yeah!=)
and the prizes for her... i picked the elephant.. of course i didn't know what they were til i picked it. i really want that crazy looking bird...lol

alright Enough about wow (see I'm even speaking the lingo now..lol)


okay quote of the day : Stitch: This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Everyone have a great day!
T.T.F.N
Tink
(believing is just the beginning...)

No comments:

Post a Comment