Monday, May 4, 2009

It's monday! and Some more disney-ish kits for ya











Well did everyone survive National scrapbooking day? Everyone had some great deals out there.
I for one am glad it's monday. I know usually I hate mondays , same as everyone else. But I was glad to get a little peace and quiet, and alone time.lol.

D came home from school thursday morning, and didnt go back till 11 today. and for some reason my Daughter went nuts this weekend. I think she might be a tad bit stir crazy. Since cheerleading is over , I think she has been bored. And for some reason it always falls through when she makes plans to stay the night with a friend. D Goes to his moms every outher weekend, and lately it has been almost every weekend due to holidays. and My son R usually spends his weekends at his best friends... So that leave's my daughter K.. with me.. I love her to death but sometimes i just want her to go away.lol She has been reading the twilight series and is now on the last book breaking dawn. I hae already reads the books. so she is constantly asking me what is going to happen. I tell her to read the book.
anyways... yes I'M GLAD IT'S MONDAY...LOL
However it is a bit gloomy today.. I feel like eeyore.

Okay now on to the Disneyish type scrapbook goodies I have found. If you find some I don't have listed please feel free to email me where they are and I will post em
okay now on to my list......

1 wonderland can be found here for $4.49

2. those cute ribbon people I showed you the outher day well there is a new one. alice ribbon people. it's free but you have to add it to your cart to get it...

3. friendz from the wood- I got this kit when they were doing a half half challenge at 3scrapateers. you bought half the kit for so much , then if you posted a layout using the kit you got the outher half for ...free (I love free! lol). This kit can be found here for $6.50

4. believe in the magic- I got this one the same way. I love deedee smith. Her kits are awesome. and i heard she is making a princess one next. you can get this one here for $5.00.

5.true life adventures- What can i say ...I LOVE MISS KIM!!! she spoils us with a free kit every month and sometimes even adds extras. this one is her newest. you can find it at her blog here.. for Free!

6. galactic costume box collection- I came across this kit some time ago and forgot about it( i bought it but hadnt used it yet. It can be found here for $2.50.

7.closet monster costume box collection- another kit from the same designer. you can find it here for $2.50.

8. space ranger- great for buzz layouts or anythign space . you can grab it here for $2.00.

9.magically ever after- i just found this one yesterday looking through shabby pickles site. you can pick it up here for $4.54.

10.blast off- big kit for spacey layouts. go grab it here for $7.99.

11. 2 little bots- this is a cute robot type kit. its in 3 peices you have to go all 3 days and grab the different peices, but so worth it. you can find it here for free.

12. little prince/ princess duo kit (or can buy seperately)- i bought this kit thinking it would be more ?princely/princessly? but its still cute. go take a look here for $6.00 or you can buy them seperately for $4 each.

13.to the beach- cute beach kit . look for it here for $4.00.

14. fairy princess can be found here for $3.00.

15. land of make believe can be purchased here for $ 4.00.

16. princess of pop- another one of those hannah montanna type kits or if you just have a rock diva. you can grab it here for $3.00.

17....last but not least my elusive Indiana jones kit. I have been searching for this kit forever. someone at the disboards mikkel paige designed it and had it at her shoppe and then it disappeared.. but sneaky as i am i found it today....Yeah me! okay here it is... jonesing can be found here for $4.99


Wow another 17 goodies for you guys to go look at. I think I'm going to go do a little scrapbooking, now. T.T.F.N!
Can anyone tell me what this quote is from?

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”


Till next time.
xoxo
Tink
(Believing is just the beginning...)


No comments:

Post a Comment