Saturday, May 9, 2009

Well today I decided to play around with adobe.I saw a really cute layout that had zebras from animal kingdom. In flowers they had mickey heads with zebra stripes. so I thought that would be cool to try.
so I Designed a mickey head and overlayed it with different paper, to see the effects. Then I thought it would be cute, to make a mickey hat. So I made some and typed white names on it for everyone in our family. For the girls, I placed bows on the head. Of course then I thought " Oh I remember those cute mickey pirate hats from Disneyworld" Did you see them? They had pink like bandannas aorund it. So... I designed a few of those. Then I thought I could put a crown on them, that would be cute...
So anyways I spent the day playing. It was nice, and I was proud of the way they turned out.
So here is one for you all to see....


Now Im off to play some more.... And to all you mothers, or soon to be mothers out there.....
Happy Mother's Day!

xoxoxo
Tink
(believing is just the beginning )


quote for the day just for mothers day.. which is hard to find cuz disney movies all have a thing against moms..lol enjoy! :
Bambi: [Bambi has a dream in which he meets his mother] I miss you so much.
Bambi's Mother: Shh. There now. It's going to be all right. You'll see.
Bambi: Why'd you have to go?
Bambi's Mother: Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.
Bambi: But I feel so alone.
Bambi's Mother: I'm always with you. Even when you can't see me, I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment