Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mondays Disney-ish kits list ( a day late)













Howdy Ya'all! I hope all of you had a wonderful mother's day. Mine was pretty good. I will come back and write more and show pix later. For now I wanted to post some kits I found this week that can be used for your disney layouts.

1.) Aquarium friends can be found here for $3.99

2.) This next one is a So spacey can be found here.

3.) Ocean world sampler is another , you can grab it here.

4.) All star movies can be found here for $4.25. perfect for the all star movies resort & disneys (mgm- I still think of it that way...lol) Hollywood studios.

5.) I am so glad I found this kit . I know lot's of people were looking for a star wars themed kit.. and here one is... it also has a bonus rebels set with it....In a galaxy far far away, Let the force guide you here to snag it for $6.00...heehee.

6.)Midnight silloutte can be found here for $4.85

7.) avast ye matey here there be pirates...lol. I love pirates! here's a cutsies kit for your tiny pirates in training. you can grab Pirate Pete here for $ 4.99

8.) Here's a kit with asian flair for ya for all those world showcase pix. Feb 2009 Oriental cherry blossom mega kit (phew thats a mouthful!) you can grab it here for $7.95

9.) Looking to finish your Nat-a-zu ( animal kingdom) layouts? Well Animal Kingdom kit is perfect. Go grab it here for $ 4.99

10.) Here's a cute kit for bugs. bug-ing can be found here for $7.00

11.) To the moon is a cute spacey kit. I really like the colors in this one.you can
find it here for $6.00

12.) Spaced out is another cute spacey kit. I LOVE the robots! Too cute!
You can find it here for $5.99.

13.) Unda da sea, unda da sea life can't be sweeter take it from me.... lol you can find Unda da sea here for $7.00

14.) Cinderella Add on is a and can be found here.

15.) Fun in the sunshine can be used for Pooh or for just general disney layouts. I love
Danielle Corbitt designs. you can grab it here for $6.99

16.) Wow look at those bright colors Viva fiesta can be used for your mexico layouts from World showcase you can
find it here for $3.85

17.) Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirates life for me...lol you can get this one here for $5.00

18.) Curiouser and curiouser is an alice in wonderland themed kit. My oldest daughter loves alice in wonderland. It's actually one of the only disney movies she will watch now that she is "too old" lol. You can get this kit here for $4.39

19.) Little mermaid, nemo, living seas , you can use this kit to finish your layouts. Enchanted sea can be found here for $3.99

20.) Yep another on for those spacey kits. Seriously there are a ton of space kits out there
right now. my lil guy wants to be a cowboy half the time and a gangster the other guess he hasn't discovered "space" yet. lol. Space outlaws can be found here for $5.99. How cute is this?

21.) A very merry unbirthday to you, to me, to you! Wouldn't a mad hatter tea party make the cutest girls birthday party. I can see soo many possibilities. I may have to try to talk my youngest into it for her birthday next year. The mad hatters birthday party can be found here for $4.50

22 & 23.) Got any girly zoo-ish layouts that need to be done. Jungle jane is adorable and has a twin brother for those boyz too, Jungle Jim you can find them here & here for $4.50 each.

24.) Magical memories is a really cute kit. It's a little pricier than most kits but soo worth it.
you can grab it here for $8.00

25.)Pirate collection is another kit from the same place little pricy but really cute. you can go get it here for $8.00

26.) A dream is a wish your heart makes....Princess collection is one more kit I found at the same store. you can grab it here for $8.00

27.) Gone wild monograms is a really cute alpha for your zoo-ish layouts. you cab get them here for $1.50.


As always, if you find any kits feel free to let me know and I will surely add them here. I will try to post them on mondays. Yesterday was busy, as I had hoped to put up abut my mothers'd day. so I will probably do that tommorrow.
I did start working on scrapping my youngest daughter and my trip to disneyworld in 2006. I got about 8 pages done. I will probably do more today.
Oh, I was watching the disney channel with my daughter yesterday and they said there was going to be a sneak peek at Tinkerbell & the lost treasure on Friday night on Disney channel. I can't wait! I love tinkerbell!
Well have a magical day!
T.T.F.N
xoxo
Tink
(believing is only the beginning...)
quote of the day:
Tarzan: No matter where I go, you will always be my mother.
Kala: And you will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment