Tuesday, September 24, 2013

take two tuesday with Simple girl scraps

That time of the week again. Two more amazing kits on sale today only for $2 each. Bear Hugs and Chevy Templates by Simple Girl Scraps

Both are available in stores:


Challenge time. I hope you've enjoyed following along with me as you stretch your digi scrapping skills to incorporate two seemingly different kits into one amazing layout.  Lucky this week we've thrown in a template to make it a little easier.  Here's a challenge rules reminder:

TAKE 2 TUESDAY BLOG CHALLENGE:
Instructions:
1.Create a new layout combining the 2 products for this week's Take 2 Tuesday Sale (For example, this week's products are: Bear Hugs and Chevy Templates).
2. Post your layout in either the GingerScraps gallery and/or Gotta Pixel Gallery (in the Simple Girl Scraps category please!).
3. Come back and post a comment on this blog post with a LINK to your new layout for a $1.00 coupon to Simple Girl Scraps' store! Every one's a winner!
Deadline: Monday, September 23rd


Here's my example:

I hope you'll join me and push yourself. It's going to be a blast, I promise. Happy Scrapping
~ Natalie C

No comments:

Post a Comment