Tuesday, September 17, 2013

take two tuesday with Simple girl scraps

Natalie back this week.  Has it really only been a week?  Has it been as crazy fast for you as it has been for me?  The kits featured for $2 today only are Creative Me and Make It Happen by Simple Girl Scraps

Both are available in stores:
 
 
If you are like me, school should have begun and the routine has been established.  For me that means my first year of both children gone all day.  Woot!!  This means more time spend scrapping.  tee hee
TAKE 2 TUESDAY BLOG CHALLENGE:
Instructions:
1.Create a new layout combining the 2 products for this week's Take 2 Tuesday Sale (For example, this week's products are: Creative Me and Make It Happen).
2. Post your layout in either the GingerScraps gallery and/or Gotta Pixel Gallery (in the Simple Girl Scraps category please!).
3. Come back and post a comment on this blog post with a LINK to your new layout for a $1.00 coupon to Simple Girl Scraps' store! Every one's a winner!
Deadline: Monday, September 23rd
Here's my example:
& here's what I (karrie) did with Creative me!
 

Have fun scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment