Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Take two tuesday & Blog challenge

Natalie back again to announce the kits on sale for $2 each as well as our new blog challenge.  The two kits featured today are Schooled and We Click Mini by Simple Girl Scraps. 
Both are available in stores:

I had fun with this week's layout.  Both kits work perfectly for those First Day of School photos of your kids.  That is the route I went anyway.  Here's my example for the challenge featuring my son on his first day of 3rd grade:
TAKE 2 TUESDAY BLOG CHALLENGE:
Instructions:
1.Create a new layout combining the 2 products for this week's Take 2 Tuesday Sale (For example, this week's products are: Schooled and We Click Mini).
2. Post your layout in either the GingerScraps gallery and/or Gotta Pixel Gallery (in the Simple Girl Scraps category please!).
3. Come back and post a comment on this blog post with a LINK to your new layout for a $1.00 coupon to Simple Girl Scraps' store! Every one's a winner!
Deadline:  Monday, August 26th, Midnight EST
I hope you'll join me with this fun challenge.  Can't wait to see your layouts! 
 Have fun and Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment