Friday, March 8, 2013

I got a GSO!

Today I was looking at Scrapstacks. If you aren't sure what scrapstacks is (I didn't know about it until michelle from mad for the mouse designs told me about it), let me tell you a little about it. It is kinda like pintrest (yes my name is Karrie and I am a pintrest addict lol). However you can only "stack" your own layouts, freebies, or kits. You can restack stuff in scrapstacks. AND it's all about... SCRAPBOOKING!
Anywho i was restacking some layouts that I liked, and noticed they had links to kits. Since I am on several awesome ct teams and I "stack" all my freebies, and layouts, I wanted to be able to not just name the kits and designers but link them. So I popped over to the blog part, and started looking at the articles. as I was browsing I noticed one of my layouts.. I had to relook to make sure lol... Sure enough one of my layouts was in an article for GSO (gallery standouts) I was soo excited. Yes I got a little rush from that lol. Everyone wants people to notice their layouts & who among us does not love to read the love that people leave on our layouts in forums? lol.
So here is the layout that was GSO.
 And you can read the blog post . It's about the use of ampersands (&) trends!
Okay you may now return to your regularly scheduled day! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment