Saturday, March 30, 2013

3 new releases from FranB Designs

I am now a ct for a really great designer Fran B designs!
You can go check out her blog here .
This week she has...1...2...3! new releases

First up is  April.. just look at that adorable little froggy! I know my mom would love it!
The birds and the bees.. this kit just screams springtime to me!
How about a little inspiration...
Next up is Easter Sunday. Purple and golden hues. Perfect for all those easter photos your gonna take tomorrow
Here's a little inspiration for you...
And lucky number 3.. I LOVE the cuteness of this kit. Ready... its Over the rainbow. Come on it's got sparkly red shoes.. what girl doesn't like shoes! Just look at all that adorableness wrapped up in a sweet digi kit. Perfect for those Great movie ride pictures from Disney's Hollywood studios or if you just saw the great and powerful oz. My mom LOVES wizard of oz and it always reminds me of her when I see it...so are ya ready for it?
And here's a little inspiration...

Okay so are you inspired now?Well then run over to one of Fran B's shops and grab one of her kits.
You can find them here...

quote of the day:
Cowardly Lion: I *do* believe in spooks, I *do* believe in spooks. I do, I do, I do, I *do* believe in spooks, I *do* believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do, I *do*!
Wicked Witch of the West: Ah! You'll believe in more than that before I'm finished with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment