Tuesday, January 12, 2010

16 already?!?!

Tommorrow is my oldest sons 16th birthday!!! Wow. It doesnt seem possible but it has happened. I have already heard the I want to learn to drive speech I don't know how many times. unfortunately my car the way it is made would be hard to get our foot over to the brake if needed be. we will have to work on finding him something to learn on...oh uncle brent!..lol
He loves monkeys. I have no clue why just always has. I always buy them a cake from walmart and let them pick what is on it. but its getting harder to find monkeys to put on a cake . so I googled monkey cakes, and found a really cute idea. So I am going to make his cake tommorrow...poor kid! When I actually make it I will post pictures but for now, this is what it should look like.... isnt it cute?!?
well we will hope it will turn out cute.(fingers crossed!)
About 2 years ago. my brother graciously gave my boys an xbox 360. he had the dreaded red rings of death.. whatever that is lol. and said he would send it in to get fixed for them. well when they finally got it back it still had the red rings of death. Tyler is a gaming crackhead.. if the boy can't play the games he will read the little booklets that come with them.
So for his birthday this year I decided to find someone to fix it. I took it to him yesterday to get fixed. the guy sent me an email last night saying it was working. I was supposed to pick it back up today but he had to go to the hospital to see his grandma so im hoping I can get it tommorrow. I also got him some shirts for his bday. He has gotten big. Has outpassed me by a bunch. So Im hoping he likes the shirts.
My mom and I spent the day together yesterday. I always like those days, we laugh and its fun to just be the daughter and not the mother for a little while.Well as we were passing the card aisle I saw a monkey in a pink tutu bday card and had to get it for tyler, and found another one that is a monkey mask, that says now you look like a monkey and smell like one too. You have to know Tylers humor.. he will love it. We also found one that has an elephant with a burned butt, and tarzan sitting at a table with a monkey. it says something about not lighting the bday candles after you have fed your elephant bean burritos... again its tylers humor. My mom got him a really cool gift too, but im not going to say on here yet since im not sure he will read this before tommorrow.Here's some of the pics from my tiggerty's previous bdays.







& although Im sure he will hate me when he sees this ...here is a baby pic and a recent pic

AWWWWW!
He is a good boy & I love him... Happy birthday monkey butt!
I think I really need to get all these old 35 mm film developed.lol

xoxo
Tink
Believing is only the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment