Tuesday, December 31, 2013

take two tuesday with simple girl scraps

Last sale of 2013!  I hope you are ready for this week's kits on sale for only $2.  We bring to you Frogs & Kisses and Miss You by Simple Girl Scraps


Both are available in stores:
Crazy to think the year is almost over.  Only mere hours to go before we ring in 2014.  Hey, some of you on the other side of the world are already making memories.  I sure hope you have enjoyed the layouts created by the team and me. I know it's been a challenge merging kits when I'm normally a single kit kind of gal.  We will continue to bring you two kits each week for only $2.  So keep your eyes peeled.  
On to the challenge rules:
TAKE 2 TUESDAY BLOG CHALLENGE:
Instructions:
1.Create a new layout combining the 2 products for this week's Take 2 Tuesday Sale (For example, this week's products are: Frogs & Kisses and Miss You).
2. Post your layout in either the GingerScraps gallery and/or Gotta Pixel Gallery (in the Simple Girl Scraps category please!).
3. Come back and post a comment on this blog post with a LINK to your new layout for a $1.00 coupon to Simple Girl Scraps' store! Every one's a winner!
Deadline: Monday, January 7th

Here's my layout showcasing the last photo taken before my husband and I found out we were expecting our first child.  That was over 10 years ago.  
Here's a layout created by Jrmminga

Layout by Brandi

I wish you all a very Happy New Year and Happy Scrapping!
~ Natalie C



No comments:

Post a Comment