Tuesday, December 3, 2013

take two tuesday with simple girl scraps

Take $2 Tuesday and a Fun Blog Challenge

Ready for another sale?  Two fabulous kits to get the Christmas groove moving through you.  Cozy Season kit and Christmas Vellum paper pack by Simple Girl Scraps are both on sale for $2 each today only.

Both are available in stores:
 I hope you all had a wonderful November. We enjoyed Thanksgiving with my family and as I looked around at those who gathered together, I realized how truly blessed I am.  Now that December is in full swing, Christmas has exploded in my house.  Music blaring from the radio, the tree with it's twinkling lights, bring a peace and excitement to young and old.  Does it for you?  
TAKE 2 TUESDAY BLOG CHALLENGE:
Instructions:
1.Create a new layout combining the 2 products for this week's Take 2 Tuesday Sale (For example, this week's products are: Cozy Season and Christmas Vellum).
2. Post your layout in either the GingerScraps gallery and/or Gotta Pixel Gallery (in the Simple Girl Scraps category please!).
3. Come back and post a comment on this blog post with a LINK to your new layout for a $1.00 coupon to Simple Girl Scraps' store! Every one's a winner!
Deadline: Monday, December 9th
Here's my example using both packs together:
Isn't that Santa the best ever?!  I also have a some layouts created by other CT members for your enjoyment:

layout by weaselwatchr
Hope you will join us and Happy Scrapping!
~ Natalie C

No comments:

Post a Comment