Monday, July 1, 2013

its a boy thing!, a new release from simple girl scraps

Good morning and happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians! The weather hasn't been great here this weekend, so I think our town's fireworks will probably be cancelled, but I may still get out and about for some Canada Day birthday cake and maybe the craft shows and concerts!

Before I forget, I want to remind you about the Bake Sale happening July 1-5th, where 3 of my kits will be only $1 each!
 photo SGS_GS_BakeSale_July1-5_zps932bd80c.jpg

It's the first of the month and that means it's time for the GingerScraps Buffet! This month, the theme was "Designers Choice" and I decided to go with a boy kit! I'm usually so girly with my color choices and themes, but my CT has been begging for a boy kit - and I had fun creating it!

You know what? It'll also work for a little "red white and blue" themed layouts as well!

It's A Boy Thing by Simple Girl Scraps
available at 
It's A Boy Thing Kraft Papers Add-On by Simple Girl Scraps
available at

Red White and Blue Alpha by Simple Girl Scraps
available at

I think that alpha will work perfectly with my NEW mini kit: 

Simply Eh! by Simple Girl Scraps
available at
user posted image
Here's some inspiration from the CT!
by Kristal
user posted image

user posted image
by Lori
user posted image
by Cindy
user posted image
by Berniek
user posted image
by Deanna
user posted image
by Kelly
user posted image
by Melissakay
user posted image
by karrie

by Natalie



user posted image

No comments:

Post a Comment