Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy birthday day7!

 photo BirthdayFreebies_Ad_zps0ad7617f.jpg

Good morning! Today is Tuesday, and you know what that means! It's Take 2 Tuesday, where you can get 2 kits for just $2 each for today only! With the first day of summer behind us, and plenty more ahead, I've got 2 summery kits for you, just waiting to scrap your summer photos! 
Life's a Beach and The Fourth by Simple Girl Scraps
Available at 
 photo 06_25Take2Tuesday_zps9332b60d.jpg

I've really enjoyed my Birthday Week with you all - and my team and I are loving the comments you've been leaving us! Don't forget, there's just a few more days left to the celebration but you're not too late to get the birthday savings at my store!

 photo BirthdaySale600_zpsec8b37d8.jpg

Here is a fun little contest on Pinterest (who doesn't love Pinterest!?)
 photo pinittowinit_zpsb1646a45.jpg

Don't forget to check out the Simple Girl Scraps Facebook Page to download the coordinating That 70's Life Doily Papers for FREE! 
user posted image

Please enjoy today's freebie by Karrie! {If you download, please take a moment to say Thank You! It means a lot to me and my team to read your comments and to know that you like the gifts!}
Frogs and Kisses Frame by Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment