Saturday, April 2, 2011

drip drip drop little april showers...

Hey all! It is so hard to believe that it is already April. Time flies!
I just wanted to share a blog train that all you Disney crackheads would enjoy! lol

The blog train
No pirates allowed. this train is HUGE!!!!!! It has 103 stops! so grab some coffee, pop, or energy drink and hop on the train here





I have found an awesome new designers...
Wyld Peas designs
I have asked if I could start adding them to my list that I promise I will start doing again very soon =)... and they said YES!
here is some of their wonderful kits


and here is a freebie on their site if you subscribe to their blog and "like" them on facebook


they have some new kits coming out for character spots....here are some sneak peeks




Some more news..yes there's more! Mousescrappers now has a store!!!!!
Right now there is only one kit in it but it super cool....Figment!!!! My kids loved that ride.

$8.00


Well Im going to leave you for now. but I will be back. I have seen a bunch of disney-ish type stuff lately.

T-T-F-N!



No comments:

Post a Comment