Friday, September 3, 2010

I think i can,I think i can,I think i can.....

I think i can,I think i can,I think i can.... Blog trains to keep you guys busy. I figured I would post some of the blog trains on this post. there are some really good ones out right now.

#1) digi Scrap dive in train starts HERE! Celebrate this! birthday blog hop. There are 11 designers blogs to visit.... here's an idea of the color palette, and theme

#2)The blog train has a Fall carnival blog train this has an amazing 101 designers participating.
The train starts HERE! Here's an idea of the color palette and theme


#3) let me scrapbook is doing a pirate blog train. Ahoy mateys will be available until September 14. there are 28 designers with this one. The train starts HERE! the color palette theme and theme looks like this....



I also wanted to post some daily download kits. You have to visit their site everyday for the month to be able to collect all the kit, but they are worth it..
#1)3scrapateers- you must register in the forum. Fall memories
#2)scrappity doo dah- you must register in the forum.they do one kit the first 15 days and then another kit the last 15 days of the month. the first kit is morning smile
#3)brownie scraps- you must register in the forums. this month they are doing raining sunshine
#4)groovy scraps- this is a store, you must add it to your cart and "but it" everyday. sprite
#5)gotta pixel- this is a store, you must sign in and there will be a download button under the kit everyday. I usually go to the store main page and type in the name of the kit in the search to find these as they are in a different spot everyday. Grandparents
#6)digitals - this is a store and you must add it your cart and "buy it". this is a different kit for various days. I dont have a review as a new kit will start tomorrow 9/4/10




and as if you didnt have enough freebie goodness! here is a digital designer survivor. looks like these kits colors are black n white....Well if its good enough for mickey...then its good enough for me :) you have to register on the forums to be able to see these HERE. there are 11 kits in all, and remember to vote!


XOXO
TINK
believing is only the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment