Monday, April 27, 2009

DISNEY SCRAPBOOKING!!!!!

I think today i'm gonna work on some scrapbooking. I just got done doing my A-Z disney ride book, but I still need to get it printed. I did my last one at artscow.com. They have quite a few free pictures for new customers.
I love the Disboards! I just had to say that. I can always get my disney fix from that site. And they have wonderful people on their too. If you love disney scrapbooking they have a whole forum for just that.... disboards scrapping here.

Sometimes I will post some disney kits on here that i find... today I saw the cutest little felt dresses for minnie, tink, and alice for $3.00. I need to get paid!
Aren't they cute! you can find them here.

Another person I love is Saxon Holt. she has several disney-ish kits in her shoppe at scrapbook-elements. This is one of my favorites... but then i looove woody!
Her kits can be found here.

One for today. just miss Kim has an AWESOME blog! she makes a kit every month for FREE.. yep that's right for free. and they are truly awesome. Plus I love reading her blog .lol
you can find her blog here.

I think later today I might post some of my layouts and see what ya'll think.
Take care Ya'll !
Tink
(Believing is just the beginning...)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to my blog! New kit up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete