Thursday, November 9, 2017

Remember, a new release, & For All times all bundled up, from Marie H Designs

Hello everyone !! I hope you are all having a great week and that the cold is not to hard on you for those who like me lives in the Northen hemisphere. Right now here we are having after a 2 weeks of warm weather ( warmer than usual) a very very cold day. It is only -6 C (21 F).
I have some new products for you today and 2 freebies that you can grab.
First of all I have a brand new kit called “Remember” that is perfect for all Remembrance day photos or any fallish photos as well. You will love the mix of warm colors. It is on sale at 50 % off for a limited time.
Take a look at all the stunning and inspiring layouts my Team have created
For All Time Mixology is now bundle up and can be found now at Plain Digital Wrapper, The Digital Scrapbook Shop and My Memories. It is on sale at 50 % off for a limited time as well.
You can also now find For All Time Templates at Plain Digital Wrapper and The Digital ScrapBook Shop.

h
h
dfhsh


I have 2 freebies for you today. First of all one of my CT lady, Belle, has created this gorgeous cluster with Remember. You can find it HERE.
I have also created this emboss papers pack that coordinate with Remember Kit. This Emboss pack can be found exclusively on my Facebook Fan Group HERE.

Happy Scrappin Ya'All!

No comments:

Post a Comment