Tuesday, May 3, 2016

sweet solo v 1 & wild horses, new from Ponytails Designs

Ponytails Designs has a new kit out for all you horse lovers. It has a nice rustic feel to it! Luckily my sweet nephew came ( by way of my mom and brother) to come see me at work after he had ridden horses at the dogwood festival. so not only did I get photos of him riding the tiny ponies. I got him ridding the mechanical one too! She also has a really neat template pack out too! Sweet solo v 1
Happy May to you!   Are you ready for all the iNSD fun that starts in just a few days?  I have some treats in store for you, so be sure to check back starting on the 4th!
So here are some sweet new goodies to show you today for this month’s Buffet and Bits N Pieces. Check these out…
ponytails_blog BNP 775px
ponytails_SweetSolo1_preview
ponytails_blog BUFFET 775px
ponytails_WildHorses_bundle
ponytails_WildHorses_elements
ponytails_WildHorses_papers
ponytails_WildHorses_cardstocks
ponytails_WildHorses_alpha
ponytails_WildHorses_wordart
ponytails_blog CT INSPIRATION 775px
_preview_600a _preview_600b _preview_600c _preview_600d

Happy Scrappin Ya'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment