Thursday, February 25, 2016

All about boys, a new release from LDrag Designs

Hello there ladies
this week I have a boy collection!!!!!
I know I don’t have that many boy kits but I promise I will think more
in doing more of them!!!! They can be quite fun to create lol!
So this week we have
ldrag_aab_preview
Want a totally cool boy collection? Want a fun boy collection? This one has it all for you
and can cover all your scraping needs!
This product contains
19 papers (7 solids and 12 patterns)
and 67 ellies
This product coordinates with
ldrag_aab_tempvol1_preview
ldrag_aab_tempvol2_preview
ldrag_aab_cards_preview
ldrag_aab_graffiti_preview
ldrag_aab_alphas_preview
ldrag_aab_tapetags_preview
They will all be 30% off through Sunday
and here is an extra 10% coupon to save even more until Sunday!
extra10LINaboyAL
but if you want to have them all
you can grab the BUNDLE
ldrag_aab_bundle_preview
and now time for some awesome inspiration from my awesome team!
by Bea
Bea
by Jenn
Jenn
by Joanna
joanna
by Kathy
Kathy Kathy2
by Kristen
kristen
by Karrie
karrie
and by Roxana
Roxana
Also I need to tell you that I will keep my retiring products on
until SUNDAY!
So you can just visit my retiring products and grab them at
60% off  before they are gone forever!
and now time for your freebie!
ldrag_aab_addon_preview
Click on the page to go to LDrag Designs page to grab it!!!

Happy scrappin Ya'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment