Friday, June 5, 2015

Fresh start & June Bride... new from Ponytails Designs and some freebies!

 There’s a lot of info here, but stay with me, because I have some goodies for you at the end.
ponytails_FreshStart_blogheader
ponytails_blog BNP 775px
First let me tell you about the Bits N Pieces this month.  I loved the colours with that bright aqua mixed the the purple.  This kit came together really easily for me once I had my idea.  I love it when that happens!  (And my team loves it when I actually give them some time to work on a kit, instead of coming in at the last minute!)  All parts of the BNP are just $1 for the first week!
ponytails_FreshStart_elements
ponytails_FreshStart_papers
ponytails_FreshStart_alpha
ponytails_FreshStart_jc
ponytails_FreshStart_tabs
ponytails_FreshStart_flair
ponytails_blog CT INSPIRATION 775px
Check out all these lovely pages from my team!
ponytails_FreshStart_CT
ponytails_blog FWP 775px
Right now at SNP I’m hosting the store Free With Purchase.  From the 1st until the 15th, just spend $10 in the shop and get my new kit June Bride for free!  This is a huge kit… so go have a little fun and pick up some lovely goodies!  Of course you could purchase the kit, but isn’t it better to get it free???
ponytails_JuneBride_preview
ponytails_blog CT INSPIRATION 775px
I created this kit for my CT member and active SNP forum participant, Tammy, who’s daughter just got married.  She had a soft pink and navy colour scheme that was so beautiful… but of course that paled in comparison to the beauty of the bride herself!  This first page below is Tammy’s daughter and her new husband.  Just lovely!
ponytails_JuneBride_CT
If you have some time on your hands on Wednesday, I’ll be hosting a Speed Scrap in the forum.  Join me there for some chatting and some fun!  The prize will be a $5 coupon to my store.

ponytails_blog FREE GIFT 775px
And of course I have some goodies for you!
You can pick up these brads right here…ponytails_FreshStart_bradsfreebie

Newsletter subscribers will get these papers…
ponytails_FreshStart_dottedcsfreebie
Pick up these pinstripe papers here…
ponytails_JuneBride_pinstripes
DOWNLOAD
And these dotted papers will be in my newsletter…
ponytails_JuneBride_dottedppr
And now I have one last thing to tell you…
For a limited time only, you can pick up this word art set at the SNP blog.  These will only be available for download while the kit is the store FWP.  After that they’ll be bundled up and sold with the kit.  So grab them while you can!
ponytails_JuneBride_wordys
Now how about a freebie from me
made using Frest start
You can grab this little freebie right HERE!
I also made this one using June Bride
You can grab this one right HERE!

Happy Scrappin Ya'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment