Tuesday, November 19, 2013

take two tuesday time with simple girl scraps

Natalie back again this week to bring you the two kits on sale for only $2 each.  Lucky Me and Moving Out by Simple Girl Scraps


Both are available in stores:
 
 
I hope you have been able to enjoy your November so far.  The kids are getting more and more excited for the holidays and I have to admit, I'm looking forward to it as well.  
 
This week's challenge kits were fun to work with.  The color palate for each of these were so different.  One being so bright and colorful, the other more muted.  I hope you like what I came up with.
TAKE 2 TUESDAY BLOG CHALLENGE:
Instructions:
1.Create a new layout combining the 2 products for this week's Take 2 Tuesday Sale (For example, this week's products are: Life's a Beach and A Simple Love).
2. Post your layout in either the GingerScraps gallery and/or Gotta Pixel Gallery (in the Simple Girl Scraps category please!).
3. Come back and post a comment on this blog post with a LINK to your new layout for a $1.00 coupon to Simple Girl Scraps' store! Every one's a winner!
Deadline: Monday, November 25th
I hope you'll join me and Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment