Thursday, January 31, 2013

okay i know , I know I said I was going to clean.. and i have been. My kitchen was in some serious need of deep cleaning. unfortunately i smell like bleach.. bluckkkk lol
Okay I was cleaning out my email and came across the with love newsletter. last week they had a blog train that was soo cute.. and i completely forgot about it =( Luckily all the links except one was still valid up til just a few minutes ago... so if you hurry you may be able to catch the links!
Here's what ya get...
here are the links:
WLS FaceBook
Scrapping Artistry Blog
StarryEyed Designs Blog
StarryEyed Designs Facebook
Designs by Angel Blog
Chunlin Designs Blog
Fran B Designs Blog
Mayo Designs Blog
Brown Eyed Susan Blog
Kelsey {Inspired} Studios Blog
Designs by Shelly Marie Blog
AliSarah Digiscraps! Blog
AliSarah Digiscraps! Facebook
Midnight Owl Designs Blog
looks like 2 of them are expired. i didnt see the one on the start page... which is here!

okay back to my regularly schedules cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment