Thursday, April 27, 2017

A Perfect Day Collection, a new release from LDrag Designs

At last I see the light and it's as if a fog has lifted. At last I see the light now that I see you.
I love Tangled! and looking at this kit just makes me wanna sing that song and go float some paper lanterns.
This week LDrag Designs has another beautiful collection full of my favourite colours! Lavender and teal, greenery and amazing beautiful ellies to scrap all those amazing moments in our lives!
A Perfect Day

This product coordinates with
A Perfect Day: Journal Cards

A Perfect Day: Cluster Frames

A Perfect Day: Worn Out Papers

A Perfect Day: Alphas

A Perfect Day: Glitter Styles

They will all be 30% OFF through Sunday
but if you want to have them all
and SAVE 40% OFF you can grab the collection

and a little inspiration
by Annemarie

by Chrissy

by Joanna

By Karen who made 2

by Kay

by Leah

by Megan

and Roxana

by karrie

and now time for you freebie addon

you can grab it by clicking on the page or HERE!

Happy Scrappin Ya'All!

No comments:

Post a Comment