Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pb&J & Pretty

Fran b's Designs has some new kits available! Read all the way through...(I have a freebie @ the bottom for you)

Welcome to another Friday new release day! For those in the USA, I hope you have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July and hope that we never forget our freedoms! I have lots of releases today, but they have all been special somewhere in the past couple weeks! But now they are all together and on sale!
And before I forget, I wanted to remind you that the entire STO store (some bundles excluded) is on sale for 40% off to celebrate the 4th of July! Sale ends Sunday, July 7!
Forgotten was last month's Lovely Colors. It is now repackaged and being released at all my shops. With beautiful colors and lovely elements, with a touch of vintage, you will find lots of beautiful ways to use this kit!
Everyday Kraft Alphas was part of last month's Diner's Club at STO. Now available on its own, these alphas are a perfect complement to your Everyday Moments pages and includes 19 full sized alphas!

Buy Everyday Kraft Alphas at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | My Memories
Summer Lovin was part of the Ice Cream social event a couple weeks ago at WLS and is now available at all of my shops!

Buy Summer Lovin at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | My Memories
PBJ was part of the birthday celebrations at STO in June and is now available at all my shops! Relive those everyday moments with your kids at lunch time with this adorable and fun kit!
Pretty was available as a freebie in portions in June and is now available in my shops. With beautiful colors and lots of florals, you will create "pretty" pages with this kit!
The new monthly challenges are up at With Love Studio, including my template challenge! Go grab it and use it to earn free products in the shop!

wanna lil inspiration?
Pretty
PB&J
Forgotten

Now... its peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly,peanut butter jelly
(sorry couldn't resist =)  )
Here's your little taste test!
and you can grab it right here!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment