Wednesday, February 3, 2010

its wednesday.. that means Disney -ish digital kits!!!!

Woohoo. We made it through our ice storm and snow! And we didn't lose power or water . YEAH!!!! It was really quite pretty , we all just stayed home and the kids went outside and played in the snow. They even sledded down the hill with our neighbors, and got into some heated snowball fights. The kids finally went back to school yesterday. We live out in the boonies and still have snow.. well icy snow, but most of it in town is gone. Now I am definately ready for spring to .. well spring ..lol
Remember to click on the link just click on the highlighted red words. And the cute little Free "bee" is from Dede smith's friendz of the woods kit.
Now onto the list....
1)where it all began- kellybell $5.50
2)where it all began wordart- kellybell $3.00
3) where it all began freebie- kellybell
4) where it all began quikpage- kellybell

5) Ozark mountain high road- miss kim designs

6)when u wish- A+designs- $3.00
7)tweedledee- A+ designs- $2.40
8)little monster- em designs- $3.12
9)rock princess- A+ designs $3.00
10)once upon a fairytale- A+ designs- $3.00
11)bugganopolis- A+ designs- $3.00



12)sunny side up- chelle's creations- $7.00
13) food for fans- Chelle's creations- $7.00


14)disney bear tubes- la nube de regi
15)le petit monde de mickey- ella de mai
16) mouse house- dreams fullfilled
17) pearl the mermaid- gtc
18) dino-mite- charm city scraps
19) masquerade- ayu


20) mouse house's kit for last week was adventureland. this weeks its pirates...arrr!


Also the weekly challenge is up at mousescrappers.com
Hi all, I am Kat. This is my first Mousescrappers challenge so I really hope you like it! I wanted to do something a bit unique.

My challenge is Today in Disney History. I found this webpage
http://thisdayindisneyhistory.homestead.com/ with Disney history on it. Who knows how accurate it actually is but it was so much fun to look through.

So here's what you do... pick a day between 2/3 and 2/9 and scroll through the history. Find something that you like and scrap it using a photo that links to your choice.

For example, I chose February 3, 1945, a blurb about the Three Caballeros. I remembered going on a ride at Epcot's Mexico that was a lot of fun. So as you can see, I used the blurb on my layout, with my pictures from that ride.

Easy?


I unfortunately have missed the last challenge, so I need to make sure to complete this one. Again if ya know of any disney -ish type of digital kits please let me know and I will post them on here!
Now back to working on the mini top hats for my daughters mad hatter tea party!

XOXO
Tink
Believing is only the beginning...


Quote of the day: Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.
Alice: And how do you know that you're mad?
The Cat: To begin with, a dog's not mad. You grant that?
Alice: I suppose so,
The Cat: Well, then, you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.
~Alice in wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment